World Series of Innovation Saturday, September 29, 2012
VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED!!!
Are you interested in:
- Serving as an Innovation Coach for one or more teams?
- Guiding students through experiential activities?
- Encouraging students?
- Modeling positive behavior and collaboration?
- Assisting students with idea development?
- Providing targeted advice for areas where students have difficulty understanding or articulating?
- Helping to develop student’s submissions for consideration in The World Series of Innovation?
- Proofreading submission for content and clarity?
If any of these areas interest you then please join us on Saturday, September 29th from 9:00 to noon as students select from 6 categories and create an innovative solution in those areas.
Where: Greiner Middle School, 501 S. Edgefied, Dallas, TX 75208
Time: 9:00 a.m. to noon
How to become involved.
If you are currently registered in the NFTE Greater Dallas Volunteer Group please click on the link below to login and then go to the volunteer portal to select World Series of Innovation to sign up.
If you are not currently registered with the NFTE Greater Dallas Volunteer Group, please click on the link below to register.
Important: Because volunteers will be working one-on-one with student groups it is imperative that a criminal background check has been completed and approved.
If you have questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact Karen Ezell at 469.544.6082 or email Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, September 29th.
Program Director, NFTE Greater Dallas